1. We believe the Bible is God's Word given to man. It is without error, it cannot be changed, and every word of it is truth. As such, the Bible is the ultimate authority over all mankind. (1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Timothy 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21
2. We believe that the God of the Bible is One God, manifested (revealed) in the three persons of the Godhead: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:18-21, 1 John 5:6-7)
3. We believe that eternal salvation as presented by the Bible is through faith in Jesus Christ as our savior. We must admit our sin, repent and turn away from our sinful life, and accept the saving work of Jesus Christ on the cross as the only way to be saved. (Luke, 24:47, John 3:3, 15-18, Romans 10:9-10)
4. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God. Jesus came according to the prophetic scriptures in the Old Testament to fulfill His role as the Messiah of the world, God in the flesh.
a. He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:31, 35) as prophesied in the Old Testament book of Isaiah (7:14, 9:6-7).
b. He lived a sinless life to be presented as the perfect sacrifice for the redemption of mankind. (1 Peter 2:22, Hebrews 9:14, Hebrews 9:25-28)
c. He is the fulfillment of numerous prophetic scriptures that testify Jesus as the Messiah sent by God. (Matthew 5:17-18, Luke 24:27, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
d. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh come to this earth and revealed to man. (John 1:1-3, John 1:14)
5. We believe that God, through the person of the Holy Spirit, is active and alive in the believer and the body of Christ - the Church. The gifts of the Spirit are relevant for believers today and the Holy Spirit is active in these gifts through believers in Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, Ephesians 4:11-12)
6. We believe that God has commanded us to follow two ordinances in the church:
a. Baptism in water by immersion (Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4)
b. Holy communion, or the Lord's Supper (Matthew 26:26-28, 1 Corinthians 11:23-29)
7. We believe the church is the body of Christ, (Ephesians 1:22-23) and our purpose and mission is to:
a. Be a place of gathering to worship and glorify God and teach the truth of His Holy Bible. (Hebrews 10:23-25)
b. To share the good news of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ with all who would hear. (2 Corinthians 4:13, Luke 24:46-48, Acts 1:8)
c. As much as is possible, live our lives according to the Scriptures that we may glorify God and show others the love of Christ. (Matthew 5:13-16, Romans 12:9-18)